Bring out the fireworks and blow out the candles with us - we're celebrating our 10th birthday! It's been a decade of fabulous and LEGiTimate fashion and it's just the beginning.
To celebrate our birthday, we're giving away some great prizes to the people who've made the 10 years of LEGiT great - our stylish, fashion-forward and gorgeous fans!
Share your favourite LEGiT memory with us and you could win 1 of 5 vouchers worth R500 each. It's so easy to enter: simply fill in the entry form here along with your favourite memory and all of your details! If you're entering on your cellphone, you can use our mobi platform here.
The competition is open for this week only, so enter now - you could be celebrating our 10th birthday in style.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only participants who complete the entry form will be entered into the draw to stand a chance to win.
2. The competition starts on 1 October 2012 and closes at 3pm on 5 October 2012.
3. The prize consists of 1 of 5 LEGiT vouchers worth R500 each.
4. The winners will be selected in a random draw on 5 October 2012.
5. Only once the winners have been contacted will their names be posted online. If the winner cannot be contacted by Monday, 8 October 2012, the announcement will be postponed until they have been informed.
6. The winners will need to supply their ID number and postal address to receive their prize.
7. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
8. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
9. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
10. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
11. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited ('Edcon'), the sponsor of the prize, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
13. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants is provided to the competition organisers (The Publishing Partnership) and not to Facebook. This information will only be used to contact the entrant should they be selected as a winner.