Your outfits are the ultimate style statement, but what you wear underneath is essential too. We know that underwear isn’t just what you pull on underneath your favourite high fashion items. If you don’t feel comfortable in your intimates, you can’t feel comfortable in your clothes – not to mention the worry of visible underwear lines and getting the perfect fit to wear under your skin-tight dress.
Everything from the texture and material, to the colour and trim of your underwear makes a difference and we all wear different kinds for different occasions. From sports bras for working out to lacy lingerie under that sultry dress for that hot night out, every occasion calls for a different kind of intimate wear.
We want to know from you: How do you choose your intimates? Do you wear them in sets, or mix and match? What are your favourite styles? Take the LEGiT survey on your phone and you could win 1 of 5 LEGiT vouchers worth R500! All you have to do is answer a few simple questions about how you choose your intimates!
How to enter? It’s easy! Dial *120*LEGiT# (*120*53448#) on your phone and follow the prompts to answer the questions! Simply tell us how and where you shop for intimates and you’ll be entered into the draw. This survey will work on any phone so get answering and you could win!
What are your favourite lingerie items? What's your favourite colour for underwear? Tell us in the comments section below.
Terms and conditions:
1. The prize on offer in the LEGiT intimates survey is 1 of 5 LEGiT shopping vouchers worth R500 each.
2. Only participants who complete the survey will stand a chance to win the prize.
3. The competition starts on Monday 6 August and closes on Friday 31 August 2012 at 3pm.
4. The final winners will be announced at 5pm on 31 August 2012. Winners will be notified via telephone or email. Only once the winners have been contacted will their names be posted online. If the winners cannot be contacted by 5pm on the day of the draw, the announcement will be postponed until they have been informed.
5. Winners will need to supply their ID number and postal or residential address to receive their prize.
6. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
7. By entering this competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
8. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
10. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited ('Edcon'), the sponsor of the prize, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.