We’ve got a new spring range, with a brand new, Don’t Tell Me What To Wear attitude and we’re loving it. You can shop for the range now, browse the catalogue and watch our great new ad, featuring brand ambassador Tshego Seakgoe.
Now you can put together your perfect spring look and win with LEGiT and the Don’t Tell Me What To Wear spring line.
It’s simple: go to our Mix and Match app here and put together your perfect spring look using items from the range.
You can mix any items from the collection to create your ultimate spring style. Mix prints, brights, florals and neon to create the look that most reflects your spring style.
When you’ve created your perfect outfit, enter your details and submit the form – you’ll be entered into the draw to win 1 of 2 BlackBerrys! The competition runs from 3 – 14 September 2012, so get creative and show us your ultimate spring look – we could be rewarding you with a brand new phone!
Terms and Conditions
1. The prizes available in the Don’t Tell Me What To Wear: Mix and Match competition are: 1 of 2 BlackBerry smartphones.
2. Only participants who submit their full outfit boards and their details will be eligible to win this prize.
3. Only users who submit the link to their board along with their details on the entry form will be eligible to win this competition.
4. Users are allowed to create as many outfits as they like.
5. Only 1 Facebook account is allowed per user.
6. Users may not use false accounts, multiple accounts or fictitious accounts not linked to a real, singular person for voting purposes.
7. The judges of the competition will determine the winner, this decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition starts on Monday, 3 September 2012 and closes on Friday, 14 September, 2012 at 15h00.
9. The final winners will be announced at 5pm on Friday, 14 September 2012. Winners will be notified via telephone or email. Only once the winners have been contacted will their names be posted online. If the winners cannot be contacted by 5pm on the day of the draw, the announcement will be postponed until they have been informed.
10. Winners will need to supply their ID number and postal or residential address to receive their prize.
11. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
12. By entering this competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
13. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
14. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
15. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited ('Edcon'), the sponsor of the prize, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.