The Durban July is not only one of the most prestigious horse races in the world; it’s also one of the hottest points on the fashion calendar. It’s the perfect opportunity to pull out that show stopping wardrobe piece that might be a bit too risky for other occasions, and to venture into the vintage with wide brimmed hats, elaborate accessories and dress-up style outfits.
And what better way to do it than in style, sipping cocktails at the bar between all the action on the track, watching the diverse crowd at this glamorous event.
Dying to go but don’t have tickets? Enter our Durban July competition for the chance to win lounge tickets to the Durban July, worth R1450 each, including welcome drinks, snacks and a chance to hang out with the awesome LEGiT editor, Ocean Ngobeni! Click here to enter!
The competition closes on Wednesday, 4 July 2012 so don't take too long to enter! Fill in your details and answer the easy question for your chance to go to the Durban July in style, courtesy of LEGiT.
Please note that this prize does not include flights, transport or accommodation and winners of this prize will have to confirm that they are able to attend the event and arrange accommodation or transport for themselves in order to receive the prize.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize on offer is a set of double tickets to the Durban July on 7 July 2012. Please note that this prize does not include flights, transport or accommodation and winners of this prize will have to confirm that they are able to attend the event and arrange accommodation or transport for themselves in order to receive the prize.
2. Only participants who enter all of their details on the mobile entry form will stand a chance to win the prize.
3. The competition starts on Friday 29 June and closes on Wednesday 4 July 2012 at 3pm.
4. The final winners will be announced at 5pm on 4 July 2012. Winners will be notified via telephone or email. Only once the winners have been contacted will their names be posted online. If the winners cannot be contacted by 5pm on the day of the draw, the announcement will be postponed until they have been informed.
5. Winners will need to supply their ID number and full contact details to receive their prize.
6. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
7. By entering this competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
8. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
10. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited ("Edcon"), the sponsor of the prize, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
12. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants is provided to the competition organisers (The Publishing Partnership) and not to Facebook.