Pinterest is the most exciting social network to emerge in the last year, with over 150 million users creating accounts where they can share, love and re-pin beautiful visual content on pinboards that vary from fashion spreads to travel routes.We love this new space for style and fashion inspiration – check out the LEGiT pinboards here for the latest LEGiT items, fashion inspiration and street style pictures!
And we’re inviting you to join our Pinterest space with a great giveaway! Show us how you would rock LEGiT and you could be the winner of a BlackBerry Curve smartphone!
How do you enter? Simple! First, follow legitfashion on Pinterest, then create your own look board using pins from our Rock It to WIN board. Use the hashtag #iRockLegit in every pin on your board, then enter your details and a link to your board in our entry form for the chance to win! Click here for the entry form, once you've created your LEGiT style Pinterest board.
The most creative weekly board will win a Blackberry Curve smartphone! Rock LEGiT on Pinterest now for your chance to win!
Terms and conditions
1. The prizes available in the Rock LEGiT to WIN competition are: one of three Blackberry Curve smartphones to the value of R2000.
2. Only participants who submit their full entry forms, including a link to their pin board, with each pin containing the hashtag #iRockLEGiT will be eligible to win this competition.
3. Only users who 'Like' LEGiT on Facebook and follow LEGiT on Pinterest are eligible to enter this competition.
4. Only users who submit the link to their board along with their details in the entry form will be eligible to win this competition.
5. Users are allowed to enter only once per day.
6. Only one Pinterest account is allowed per user. Users may not use false accounts, multiple accounts or fictitious accounts not linked to a real, singular person for voting purposes.
8. The judges of the competition will determine the winner, this decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition starts on Monday, 2 July 2012 and closes on Tuesday, 31 July, 2012 at 15h00.
10. The final winners will be announced at 5pm on Tuesday, 31 July.Winners will be notified via telephone or email. Only once the winners have been contacted will their names be posted online. If the winners cannot be contacted by 5pm on the day of the draw, the announcement will be postponed until they have been informed.
11. Winners will need to supply their ID number and residential address to receive their prize.
12. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
13. By entering this competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
14. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
15. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
16. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited ("Edcon"), the sponsor of the prize, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.