The Twilight Saga is the biggest movie blockbuster of recent years – it’s even put the Harry Potter movies to shame in terms of box office hits. It’s estimated that 275 million people have seen every Twilight movie and the box office sales for the first three films add up to $2.5 billion– WOW!
To celebrate the release of the final Twilight instalment, we’re giving you the chance to win movie tickets and Twilight hampers with our Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 competition!
How to enter
Go to our entry form, watch The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2trailer and fill in the entry form with your details and the answer to our daily question.
Go to our mobi entry form and enter your details and the answer to our daily question!
You could win 1 of 10 sets of double movie tickets or 1 of 3
Twilight hampers worth R1 000 each!
Are you looking forward to the latest Twilight movie? Who is your favourite character?
Terms and Conditions
1. Only LEGiT Facebook fans who answer the daily question correctly will stand a chance to win.
2. Winners will be selected via a random draw from entries collected from 1-16 November 2012.
3. The prizes may take up to four weeks to arrive at its destination, depending on where the winner lives.
4. The prizes available in this competition are: 1 of 10 sets of double movie tickets or 1 of 3 Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 hampers
5. Winners will be notified via the telephone number supplied on the entry form and a post on the LEGiT fan page or e-mail.
6. Winners' names will not be announced online until they have been contacted and confirmed acceptance of their prize.
7. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
8. By entering this competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
9. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
10. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
11. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited ('Edcon'), the sponsor of the prize, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
13. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants is provided to the competition organisers (The Publishing Partnership) and not to Facebook. This information will only be used to contact the entrant should they be selected as a winner.?