The fiery brand ambassador for LEGiT's spring line and the leader of our fashion mantra "Don't Tell Me What To Wear", Tshego Seakgoe's been rocking LEGiT style this season, on television, in our catalogue, in store and online.
Do you think you know Tshego? Then take the "All About Tshego" quiz on Quizmob, and you could win a BlackBerry smartphone or 1 of 2 LEGiT vouchers worth R500! All you have to do is get MXit on your phone and add Quizmob as a contact.
You can find it in:
Tradepost > Entertainment > Quizmob
Get full marks and you'll be entered into the draw to win one of these fabulous prizes. You can read all about Tshego on our blog and check out the spring catalogue right here. Find all the answers you need and you could be rocking a brand new phone or new LEGiT threads this season.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only participants who obtain 100% in the All About Tshego quiz will be entered into the draw to stand a chance to win a prize.
2. The competition starts on 3 September 2012 and closes at 3pm on 30 September 2012.
3. The quiz is free and must be submitted by using the Quizmob platform only.
4. The prizes available are the following: 1 BlackBerry Curve smart phone and 2 LEGiT vouchers worth R500 each.
5. The winners will be selected via a random draw.
6. The winners will be announced at 4pm on Monday, 1 October 2012. Winners will be notified via telephone or e-mail.
7. Only once the winners have been contacted will their names be posted online. If the winners cannot be contacted by Monday, 1 October 2012, the announcement will be postponed until they have been informed.
8. The winners will need to supply their ID number and postal address to receive their prize.
9. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
10. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
11. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
12. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
13. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited ('Edcon'), the sponsor of the prize, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
15. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with MXit. Any information disclosed by entrants is provided to the competition organisers (The Publishing Partnership) and not to MXit. This information will only be used to contact the entrants should they be selected as a winner.