Spring is here and we’ve got our fashion mantra: Don't Tell Me What To Wear - what’s yours? Build your own LEGiT spring fashion e-card, show us your style and you could win fabulous prizes!
It’s easy to enter: just go to our e-card builder, choose your background, design elements, enter your message (don't forget to select the add button to add your copy to the card!) and complete the entry form.
Fill in your details on our entry form when you’ve made your card for the chance to win 1 of the following amazing prizes:
1x Samsung Galaxy S3
1 of 2 BlackBerry Curve smartphones
1 of 7 LEGiT vouchers worth R100 each
One you've created your e-card, you can share it with your friends or download it to use and print out!
You can also enter on our mobi platform here: enter your details, tell us what your fashion mantra is this season and submit! So show us your spring style motto this season and you could walk away with some great prizes this summer!
Terms and Conditions
1. The prizes available in the competition are: 1x Samsung Galaxy S3, 2x BlackBerry Curve smartphones and 7x R100 LEGiT vouchers.
2. Only participants who submit their e-cards and their details will be eligible to win this prize.
3. Only users who submit the link to their e-card along with their details on the entry form will be eligible to win this competition.
4. Users are allowed to create as many e-cards as they like.
5. Users may not use false accounts, multiple accounts or fictitious accounts not linked to a real, singular person for voting purposes.
6. The judges of the competition will determine the winner, this decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The competition starts on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 and closes on Friday, 28 September 2012 at 15h00.
8. The winners will be announced at 5pm on Friday, 28 September 2012. Winners will be notified via telephone or email. Only once the winners have been contacted will their names be posted online. If the winners cannot be contacted by 5pm on the day of the draw, the announcement will be postponed until they have been informed.
9. Winners will need to supply their ID number and postal or residential address to receive their prize.
10. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
11. By entering this competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
12. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
13. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
14. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited ('Edcon'), the sponsor of the prize, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.