This summer, we’re all about colour. Our brand ambassador, Refilwe Modiselle proudly declares: “I am a woman of colour,” and we’re showing off a plethora of colours in this season’s range of LEGiT fashion!
Show us your true summer colours this season on Pinterest and you could win an iPod Nano in the colour of your choice!
How to enter:
Create a board on Pinterest with at least five images that show off your favourite summer colours and use the hashtag #LEGiTSummer2012 with every item you pin.
Whether it’s a picture of show stopping, bright shoes, strokes of paint in your favourite shade or a picture that captures your summer style, we want to see your beautiful, colourful boards.
Once you’ve created your board, fill in our entry form including a link to your Pinterest board and you’ll be entered into our draw for the chance to win 1 of 3 boldly coloured iPod Nanos.
NB: Not on Pinterest yet? All you have to do is go to the Pinterest home page and create an account! Check out our boards for some pin-spiration!
Terms and Conditions
1. The prizes available in the LEGiT summer colour competition are: 1 of 3 iPod Nanos.
2. Only participants who submit their pinboards, with each pin containing the hashtag #LEGiTSummer2012 will be eligible to win this competition.
3. Only users who follow LEGiT on Pinterest are eligible to enter this competition.
4. Only users who submit the link to their pinboards along with their details on the entry form will be eligible to win this competition.
5. Users are allowed to create as many pinboards as they like.
6. Only 1 Pinterest account is allowed per user.
7. Users may not use false, multiple or fictitious accounts not linked to a real, singular person for voting purposes.
8. The judges of the competition will determine the winners, this decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition starts on Monday, 15 October 2012 and closes on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 at 15h00.
10. The final winners will be announced at 5pm on Wednesday, 31 October 2012. Winners will be notified via telephone or email. Only once the winners have been contacted will their names be posted online. If the winners cannot be contacted by 5pm on the day of the draw, the announcement will be postponed until they have been informed.
11. Winners will need to supply their ID number and postal or residential address to receive their prize.
12. This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
13. By entering this competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
14. Prizes exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants when participating in the competition.
15. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
16. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. This promotion is not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon (Pty) Limited (‘Edcon’), the sponsor of the prizes, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.